Judaica, Jewish Gifts, Tallitot, Jewish Jewelry, Shofars & more

Oy Vey! Something went wrong. We are very sorry, please try again later.

Dalton Wild Yeast Viognier Reserve

Product ID: WIN-DT-22421
Temporarily out of stock
Sorry! The quantity is limited to two items only.
THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING With an order of $99 and over
In accordance with our shipping policy
Chat with a Judaica expert Click Here
Need help? Contact us Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm IST - Israel Standard Time

Similar Products

Dalton Wild Yeast Viognier Reserve

A silky smooth Viognier, this wine is Kosher for Passover and all year round.

Dimensions 750ml
Estimated processing time: 3-6 Business Days.
Your order's processing time is the estimated number of days that it will take for your order to be prepared for shipment from our Israel-based fulfillment center.

Dalton Wild Yeast Viognier Reserve


The Dalton Wild Yeast Viognier Reserve grapes were picked during late August. The grapes were not crushed, rather only de-stemmed, in order to press the grapes as whole berries. After settling, 40% of the juice was transferred to barrels to allow for natural fermentation from the skin, which contains wild yeast. The other 60% of the juice was first placed in stainless steel containers to ferment and then placed in new French oak barrels to complete the fermentation. After combining both products, the wine sat on lees to mature.


The Dalton Wild Yeast Viognier Reserve is a silky, smooth wine. It contains honey, peach, and apricot tones, combined with delicate flavors of vanilla and caramel from its short time in the barrel. Dalton suggests this wine be served with smoked meats, grilled fish, grilled chicken, or grilled duck. It is also a great aperitif.


Suggested serving temperature is 48 – 52 degrees F.

People who bought this item also bought:

Recommended Products