· 1 4-pound smoked whitefish
· 5 stalks celery, strings removed
· 2 cups sour cream (approximately)
· 3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
· Freshly ground pepper to taste
· 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
· 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
·Garnish: sprigs of fresh dill and/or parsley
Carefully remove the bones from the whitefish and place the meat in a mixing bowl. Dice the celery and combine with the whitefish, along with 1 cup of the sour cream, the mayonnaise, and the pepper. Add the dill and parsley and as much more sour cream as is wanted. Garnish with additional dill and parsley.
For exclusive content on other kosher foods from Israel, click here.