· Fresh chicken wings, backs and necks
· 6 c. water (enough to cover chicken)
· 1/8 c. parsley
· 2 chicken bouillon cubes
· Celery, sliced, cut up into bite-size pieces
· Onions, sliced, cut up into bite-size pieces
· Carrots, sliced, cut into bite-size pieces
· Pinch of saffron (optional)
· Salt and pepper to taste
In large pot, put chicken pieces and water. Bring to boil. Skim off brown foam and large yellow patches. Lower flame, add rest of ingredients. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
To browse WOJ exclusive content on other Israeli Kosher Foods, click here.