· 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
· 8 boneless. skinless, chicken breasts
· 1 large onion, thinly sliced
· 4 cloves garlic, sliced
· 1 1/2 cups yellow pear tomatoes, halved
· 3/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
· 1/2 cup Manischewitz All Natural Chicken Broth
· 1/4 cup white wine
· 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
· 1 teaspoon kosher salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a Dutch oven or extra large skillet. Add chicken breasts and brown 5 minutes per side or until nicely browned. Add onion and garlic and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until translucent, adding remaining olive oil if needed. Add tomatoes, olives, broth and wine and stir. Bring to a boil, and reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook 12 to 16 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Stir in parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Plate chicken breasts on a large platter and cover with sauce and vegetables.
Explore olive oil straight from Israel to make your dish truly unique.